[bookshare-discuss] wish list request

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:38:18 -0700

Hi.
I would like to have the cape light series added to the wish list.
The cape light series is written by thomas kenkade and katherine spenser.
I also would like the dr. quinn medicinewoman series also added to the wish
list.
This series is written by teresa worfield.
I will proof and or validate these books if someone will scan them.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of
Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531@xxxxxxx
Skype: lissa5674
Hotel
Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=h29h8yVVTCI16SPR_ibPogAAJ1CoJd3PCUxdgIkZ1GfbnoDxAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=