[bookshare-discuss] Re: browse more difficult

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:32:06 -0600

Dianne,

Mhmm, let me see.

An Excess Of Love by Cathy Cash Spellman  This is a fictional history
of the events leading up to the Easter Rising Of 1916 and of the
events just afterwords.  One of the main characters is extremely close
friends with Michael Collins.

Morgan LLywelyn's series about the Irish uprising and the continuing
tensions between Prodestants and Catholics  This series goes from 1916
to the present, and is, without a doubt, one of the best series I've
read on the subject.  In order they are:
1916, 1921, 1949, and 1972.  Michael Collins features prominently in
several of these.

Those are all that I can think of off the top of my head that are on
bookshare.  Hope this helps.
Courtney