[bookshare-discuss] Re: browse more difficult

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:25:27 -0500

According to Pavi, the engineers say that it stresses the database to bring the whole list, as they say it does if we were to be able to view all of the books ready to be proofread. But she says that they will keep an eye on things and perhaps revisit the issue of letting people view all the items in those lists some time later.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>