[bookshare-discuss] Re: browse more difficult

  • From: "Sandy Stegmayer" <ssteg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:41:15 -0500

Hello

I just joined the list this afternoon becausse I have been having trouble with
the new setup. I was afraid it was just me. I've sent a couple of emails to
Bookshare asking for assistance but have yet to get a response.
Since this is the first message I've gotten, I'm not sure exactly what has been
previously discussed. My problem is primarily with the new additions. It seems
everytime I try for the most recent postings, it just doesn't seem to work out.
I am so upset. It used to be so easy. Does anyone have any suggestions/comments?

Confused and frustrated,
Sandy