[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 00:27:53 -0700

Hi,

I might be interested in this book series. Please write me at bookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxx with full title, author and brief synopsis. Indicate that this is a rescan. I will need a brief synopsis of the first book before I determine if I'm buying it or not as this author isn't one I usually am interested in. There are many SF sites that give lists of all books in a series. One that I like is http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/ which you can use to determine the other books in the series.

At 03:58 PM 8/23/07 -0500, you wrote:
Swords and Deviltry, the first in the Adventures of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, needs a re-scan. I'm not sure what the other books in this series arh but I would like to read them, as they have been recommended to me many times before. They are by Fritz Leibber.