[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:01:02 -0500

Hello Natasha and listers,

    Got it! Guess I thought Dianne Fossie wrote the book. I was obviously
wrong. My trouble was due to the book and the movie having slightly
different titles. The book is called, "Woman in the Mist", but the movie is
called, "Gorillas in the Mist."

    Fossie is a neat dog name. Cimbagari and Digit would be neat dog names
too. At least she's not named Van Vectin. Claud Van Vecten was the dealer
that sold baby gorillas to zoos including the one captured in the movie at
the lethal expense of her family. Thanks for the help.

Peter Donahue