[bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:07:20 -0500

We have two Josephine Tey books in Bookshare, and they were terrific. I'd really love to have the rest of this author's books to read. The Alan Grant Mystery Series ones are popular, and should be available from most public libraries. They are:

Series (Alan Grant Mysteries)
1. The Man in the Queue
2. A Shilling for Candles (1936)
3. The Franchise Affair (1948)
4. To Love and Be Wise (1950)
(#5 in the series, The Daughter of Time, is already in the bookshare library)
6. The Singing Sands (1952)

She also has four other novels that we don't have in bookshare:

Miss Pym Disposes
The Privateer
Kif: An Unvarnished Hero
The Expensive Halo

I looked all of these up in Amazon and double-checked with an on-line library catalog to make 100% certain I had the titles exactly right. (smile)

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx