[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist Request

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:06:06 -0500

Good evening everyone,

    I'd love to see Gorrillas In the mist by Dianne Fossie available from
Bookshare.org. I have a fewbooks I should submit, but never got around to
doing it. Guess I need to get on the horn and submit them. One of them is
Rudy's Insights for Winning in Life by Rudy Ruedeger. He's the guy that
dreamed of playing on the Notre Dame Football Team and how he made that
dream come true. This story was a hit movie in the 1990s and one we watch
quite often since we own the DVD. We also had an opportunity to hear Rudy
speak in person at a Free Enterprise Conference held in Salt Lake City Utah
four days after the 9-11 attack. Let me dust these off and see what's
Bookshare.org worthy.

Peter Donahue