[bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:06:01 -0500 (CDT)

This sounds like a fun one from the little I've read.

Modern Times: The World From The Twenties to the Eighties, by Paul Johnson

(Also, if someone could rescan his "History of Christianity," I'd really appreciate it as I need it for a class and the version Bookshare has isn't working well.)

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"Tidings of death have many wings."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"For Venus smiles not in a house of tears."

--William Shakespeare

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Númenor."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

Beautiful she is, sir! Lovely! Sometimes like a great tree in flower, sometimes like a white daffadowndilly, small and slender like. Hard as diamonds, soft as moonlight. Warm as sunlight, cold as frost in the stars. Proud and far-off as a snow-mountain, and as merry as any lass I ever saw with daisies in her hair in springtime."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

--William Shakespeare

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---