[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requesting some Help with the List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dinky, I'm afraid my post was too long to be clear.
Like you, I thought I'd heard in the beginning that
this list was supposed to be what you said -- a place
to discuss  books and  whatever, not technicalities --
for fun -- but the other list, asyou know because
you're on both, aren't you? Is fun, too.

Cindy

exactly like

http://vote.yahoo.com