[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requesting some Help with the List

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:05:04 -0400

Brenda,
    You get to the periodicals section by selecting the periodicals link
from the navigation bar at the top of the page.  They are not mixed in with
the books.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org