[bookshare-discuss] Re: Requesting some Help with the List

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:15:20 -0400

Dr. Peter is discussing various books we read okay?   Thought this was a
discussion list of books we have read or those in wish list that we would
like to read.  Unlike Cindy, thought this a more free list for fun rather
than technicalities.  Like Cindy hope you will clarify please.  Sorry, Dr.
Peter, I'm really not spacey.   Feel free to call me Gracie
Dinky