[bookshare-discuss] Re: Need Suggestions, please.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:37:25 -0500

Patty, when you are looking at the category you are interested in tap the C key until you come to a combo box. There should be more than one. One of them is for sort order. Use that to change the sort order to date added.

On 12/28/2014 7:44 PM, Patti Johnson wrote:
But that doesn't give you the newest books in each category, when I ha ve gone to fiction for instance I just see a big huge list of books; I want to know what the new fiction books that have just been uploaded to the site are.
Patti

Hi, why not browse according to category? You can choose whatever genre you like. That might help a bit. Regards, Kim Friedman.