[bookshare-discuss] Re: Need Suggestions, please.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:54:12 -0500

I don't think you can set the categories display to show books added in the last thirty days or any other time period, but if you check it every day all you have to do is to move from one title to another until you come across a title you remember browsing the day before. Let me add, though, that I don't see the importance of browsing only the latest additions. I say that even though I feel compelled to check the latest additions every day myself. With hundreds added a day I don't have time to check them all, but I hit the H key moving from title to title for a little while at least. I could do without it though. With a collection the size of Bookshare's I would not confine myself to reading books taken only from the newest additions. In fact, I have never chosen from that list. I prefer to download from a search of the entire collection and I don't see why anyone would want to limit themselves to only the latest. I don't know that I have never downloaded a book that was added in the last day or so, but I have never downloaded it from that list.

On 12/28/2014 9:31 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Could the browse by category include recent editions? Or could one set a radio button or combo box to display say mysteries added in the past thirty days?

Ann P.