[bookshare-discuss] Re: Need Suggestions, please.

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:53:02 -0500

Hi Dianne,

You're on the right track using the advanced search on Bookshare. You can
check one or more categories you are interested in as well as book quality.

After you get your search results, look for the combo box with sort options.
At or near the bottom is a choice to sort by date added. Choose that option
and press enter on the "go" button and your search results should come up
with the newest books at the top.

Let us know if that works for you.

Deborah