[bookshare-discuss] Re: Looking for old lists of new books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:31:38 -0500

I was only confused about the email address not anything you actually wrote in your message.

Elizabeth

At 06:40 AM 1/31/2009, you wrote:
I'm not a staff member as I clearly indicated, or at least I thought I had. If they have a problem with me posting new books on a web site, I won't. I'm simply trying to be helpful. I don't wish to give out my name on this list because of many problems I've had in the past. You don't give your name either.

E. wrote:
Was this person writing as a staff member? Look at the email address please. I certainly do not recognize this as a staff address.

http://www.eset.com