[bookshare-discuss] Looking for old lists of new books

  • From: Bookshare Volunteer <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:20:18 -0800

Hi all,

Do any of you have old lists of new books added to Bookshare dating before November? I understand that the new site allows searching for the past three months, but from what I've read, that doesn't always work like it's supposed to. Also, I like Cindy's lists because they seem to have more detail than the standard Bookshare site does. If you have email from her from before November or if you happen to have saved old lists, that would be appreciated. Please send them to bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx There is no size limit on attachments so you can send them that way if you want or I can provide ftp upload instructions. Thank you very much. The reason I'm asking is that I haven't been on Bookshare regularly since about June or July and the new site doesn't have the same advanced search as before. It used to be that I could leave the title and author empty and the advanced search would show me all new books going back to the beginning. Now that doesn't work, a title or author is required. As I said, the new books list on the site only goes back three months and I've been gone longer than that. I have a big backlog already and haven't had time to look since about the summer. Again, thanks for any help in finding the old lists. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx