[bookshare-discuss] Re: Looking for old lists of new books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:52:03 -0800 (PST)

Shannon,

To make a long story short (I'll skip the history),I
send out an email list of English-language books added
to the collection every night to those who want it
(129 at last count.) I copy the view list, now, delete
the repeated download info, and add genre--and
occasionally, but rarely, my own comments. There are
two lists, actually--one that includes all books added
except NIMAC, which are restricted to students in
grades K-12 and are usually textbooks,and one for
those adults who don't want to know about books for
young adult or younger readers. I mail out my lists
late at night Pacific time, since Carrie keeps
approving books after normal working hours, grin.

If you want a sample or want to be added to my list of
recipients let me know. smile

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx