[bookshare-discuss] Re: Books published on Bookshare without categories

  • From: John Immarino <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:45:42 -0700

Sue,
It looks you you may have the inside information. I hope you're right. Thanks for clearing it up.
John
siss52 wrote:
Hi John,

It must be Carrie Karnos who usually categorizes publisher quality books. I say that because this is the first time I remember that they were not categorized, and Carrie is on vacation. It seems that the PQ books usually are "dumped" into the collection in larger quantities. (smile)

Sue S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Immarino" <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>