[bookshare-discuss] Historicals by Jean Plaidy to be scanned

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:01:33 -0600

Hi, all.

I'll be scanning the following historical fiction by Jean Plaidy. I'm looking
for people who are willing to proofread these:
The Courts of Love
Pleasures of Love
In the Shadow of the Crown
The Battle of the Queens
An omnibus containing Madam Serpent, The Italian Woman, and Queen Jezabel

If interested, please contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much.

Also, these books, along with Blind Man's Bluff by Fay Kellerman can be added
to the being scanned list.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10 eastern.
www.radio360.us