[bookshare-discuss] i am about to scan! finally!

  • From: "Traci Evans" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:21:54 -0800

hi everyone
after weeks of waiting, my printer has arrived and at long last, the computer.
i will be scanning Addicted by Zane later on this evening or early tomorrow
morning.  Depends on when the children are preoccupied with PBS or sweet
dreams.  I am also planning to help with proofreading now that things are
looking up.  so once i get window eyes installed on the new pc, scanning and
proofing i will do.