[bookport] Re: problem with sapi voices

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:45:10 -0400

Hi! Thanks for getting back to me. Could you please tell me how I might get
in touch with AT&T technical support to try and resolve this? I think the
most puzzling part of this whole problem is that even when I do a thorough
uninstall, the version of the mike voice that came with book wizard reader
still isn't removed from my list of voices in the tts tab of the speech
aplet. If I could resolve that aspect of the problem, I think all would be
well.
Thanks again, and I hope that you're having a great day!
Missy