[bookport] Re: problem with sapi voices

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:40:38 -0400

Well, I'm having a little trouble finding that out, so let me ask you a
question or two, and please forgive me if you already answered this--I
can't find your original message.

cHave you tried removing the AT&T Natural Voices Desktop item in
Add/Remove Programs?

>>> melissah@xxxxxxxx Monday, August 21, 2006 8:45:10 AM >>>
Hi! Thanks for getting back to me. Could you please tell me how I might
get
in touch with AT&T technical support to try and resolve this? I think
the
most puzzling part of this whole problem is that even when I do a
thorough
uninstall, the version of the mike voice that came with book wizard
reader
still isn't removed from my list of voices in the tts tab of the speech

aplet. If I could resolve that aspect of the problem, I think all would
be
well.
Thanks again, and I hope that you're having a great day!
Missy