[bookport] Re: life of a cf card

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:25:11 -0500

First of all, check to see if the one you had is under warranty.  Many
come with at least a year and some come with lifetime warranties.
Right now, I think buying a 2gb card is a waste of money if you can
get by with something smaller.  I had a 256 go flaky after a year, and
since it was from a brand that is no longer in the business I was out
of luck.