[bookport] Re: life of a cf card

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:21:27 +1200

Hi Lou and list:

Besides the fact that the flash cards that NLS will use for book distribution being read only, it is also important to mention that it will be in a special case that will prevent it being plugged into just any device. It seems to me that comparisons of this type are not very appropriate. I would not compare for example the NLS produced and distributed C1 with a standard two-track player/recorder. The only thing the two share is both use cassettes as their medium.

73,
Dave