[bookport] Re: future of bookport

  • From: "Deborah Mayne" <dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:32:53 -0500

Hi All:
I received a bookport as a Christmas gift.  I
love it.  (Some people wonder if I'm going to have it
surgically implanted (GRIN)).  AS I'm not
American and don't have access to bookshare, nls,
or audible, I don't care that BP doesn't do nls.
I understand that the levelstar Icon will do those, and
while it is 3 times the price of bookport, that
might be an option?  Merry Christmas!

Deborah Mayne