[bookport] Re: future of bookport

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:45:13 -0600

In my case, being a lowly non-American, it's a moot point. But if I were
an American, every source of books would be appreciated, as each will
have books that the otehr doesn't, especially NLS, which will have a
different mandate than Audible or any of the commercial vendors.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx