[bookport] Re: future of bookport

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:52:21 -0600

Maybe not, but it already can do 100 times more than either the Book Courier or the Bookport will ever be able to do.

At 10:44 PM 12/19/2007 -0600, you wrote:
That's the Braille Plus. But it can't be placed into the same class as the Book Port or its competitors, because it (s) does way more, and (b) costs $1100 more than the Book Port's current competitor.

bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, Curtis Delzer wrote:

you all missed it! Didn't Pam say that another Braille device will soon
support the NLS format?

Curtis Delzer