[bookport] Re: creating folders

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 05:47:50 -0500

You could use the bookport transfer utility, but you don't have to. You can use the regular folder creating utilities in my computer or windows explorer. However, the transfer of written books and documents, be they in electronic braille, word, rich text, or plain text format *must* be done through the device's transfer protocol.

Marta

----- Original Message ----- From: "chase crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>