[bookport] Re: creating folders

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:58:31 -0600

First of all, connect your Bookport. Tab until you hear: "files." Press the applications key, the one just to the left of the ctrl key on the right side of the keyboard. Arrow or cursor down until you hear: "New folder." Press enter. Now, name your folder. Press enter again. You can create folders within folders. Select the folder you just created. Press enter. You should hear: "Folder is empty, if it indeed is empty. Repeat the above steps.

You can create folders using Windows Explorer and send them to the Bookport as well. If you need to know how to do this, let us know.

At 05:52 PM 2/13/2008 -0500, you wrote:

As a beginner Book Port user, I am requesting guidance in how to create new folders for the Book Port. I know that new folders cannot be created on the BookPort itself. Thanks.
Donna

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.