[bookport] Re: creating folders

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:31:25 -0500

And, of course, you can use the transfer program first to select the folder
that you want the file or files sent to. For instance, I have a Stephen King
folder on my BP, so if I got a new King book, I'd open the transfer program,
select the King folder, then switch to Windows Explorer to send the file,
which will end up in the King folder. Naturally, if I hadn't chosen a folder
first, as Marta says, the file would end up in the root directory.