[bookport] Re: USB 1 vs 2 cables

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:45:55 -0400

No, there is no difference in the cables and if USB 2 is properly installed,
it should be backward-compatible with 1.1 devices.

For anyone interested, I use the USB cable for a Freedom Scientific PAC Mate
with my Book Port (it's always connected to the computers at home and in the
office and is always available) and it works flawlessly. I've noticed no
change whatever with any version of the Bookport Transfer software.