[bookport] Re: Returning the Bookports' back to the library tomorrow will be sad. GRIN.

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:57:32 -0700

Snady,
I am with you here. I too am beginning to really appreciate what the BP is doing, and can do, for me. As you say, there will always be a way to circumvent copy protection. The only thing we can do is not knowingly accept such copies.

I cannot tell you how many times people would offer pirated copies on SightExchange. Some were even begging for a key code for Window Eyes, or offering a copy of it.

Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
-- Steven Wright
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup