[bookport] Re: Returning the Bookports' back to the library tomorrow will be sad. GRIN.

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:45:58 -0700

And what one does with this material is not our concern. We may agree that its not legal to share copyrighted material but at the same time, its not what this list is for in the first place. If you dont want to share copyrighted material, by all means, dont. I refuse to share what I have and I also refuse to accept what I believe is illegal copies. But that is neither here nor there as far as the BookPort list is concerned. I just want to see BP related topics discussed, that is why I joined it. 'Nuff said.

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx