[bookport] Re: Newbie post

  • From: Kel Day <kday@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:06:04 +1000

Thanks Stan, Monica, Scott, Kelly, Howard, Eric, Robert, Sandy for your assistance.

I apologise for not having introduced myself at the time of my first posting...

I am a “he” (Sandy:)), 72 years young, challenged with RP (central vision 4cm x 3cm at computer screen distance, peripheral vision, nil), live in suburban Melbourne, Australia with my loving Rosie (wife of 50 years), retired builder, gliding enthusiast, and more. For the totally blind ladies on this list may I say that I’m devestatingly handsome, and for those who are sighted and partially sighted, well, I guess that makes me a total liar :))

Best wishes,

TIFF image