[bookport] Re: Newbie post

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:18:48 -0500

Kel,

You may love your Mac but Apple and Steve Jobs does not love us blind people.
for years, he has refused until recently to develop access to the Mac and
recently did so to settle a contracting dispute.

There are very few blind Mac users so virtually all developers of adaptive
technology hardware and software, including APH, do not spend the resources for
use on the Mac.

Kelly