[bookport] Re: Jumping to a page with BP

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:07:43 -0500

While in reading mode, you can move back a page by pressing the 7 key, and
forward a page by pressing the 9 key.

To jump to a specific page, press 0 to enter the settings menu. Use the 2
and 8 keys to arrow up and down until you hear current page number. Press 5,
and you will hear: "go to page". Then, enter the page number, and press the
pound key.

Sorry you couldn't get the answer.

Shannon
Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net