[bookport] Re: Jumping to a page with BP

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 21:46:05 -0400

Rick, you might be interested in the Power Move commands which are one of
the most clever features I have seen in a device like this.  If you are at
the beginning of a file and hit keys e and f together, you will move 50
percent into the file.  Now, hitting e and f again to go forward or d and e
together to go backward, you will go half the distance to the end or the
beginning of the file depending upon what you hit.  Each hit of the pair in
a given direction will take you half the distance to the end; it's amazing
how close you can get to a lost place by the thoughtful use of these power
move commands.

Don

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net