[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:41:14 -1000

Hi,

When I tried to download Sound Taxi, I ended up with a program called WMAConvert instead. It does a nice job converting just about any audio content on your PC to WAV, MP3 or AAC, and it's pretty fast. The AAC files won't play on my iPod if I transfer them with Rockbox, but they will if transferred with iTunes. If you're not using an iPod, this isn't an issue. You have to use your mouse cursor quite a bit, but it's very doable.

Cheers,
Anna