[bookport] Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:42:32 -0500

Robert, you mentioned converting Overdrive books to MP3, so that they could be transferred to the Bookport. I have Easy CD-DA Extractor. When I tried converting them, I was given the message they could not be converted, because of the WMA DRM copy protection. Does anyone else have any ideas how I can convert the books?

Sandy Licht

                                Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.