[bookport] Re: BookPort 2.0

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:10:01 +1200

Hi Cathy and list:

While nothing has been said about the cost of Bookport 2, with the possible exception of Pamela's comment that the priuce would be about the last matter to be determined before release, nothing has been said to indicate that it will be priced as low as the current unit. Larry has said that they want to keep the price as low as possible, and I think that's as much as you can expect.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx>