[bookport] Re: bspeakers for bookport

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:28:46 +1200

Hi Jon and list:

Yes indeed. I have often used the TDK Imaspeaker portable speakers quite successfully with my bookport. Just plug them into the Bookport's headphone jack, and you're away laughing. Don't know exactly where you are in the world, but these or similar speaker sets are widely available both on line and in shops, so you should have no problem with this. Even here in New Zealand, where prices are often high, the stereo version of the TDK Imaspeaker sold for $60, and I know you can find this or other similar sets much cheaper. THe list archives should contain a more comprehensive list of speaker sets users have employed. When the speakers start sounding distorted, it's time to put new batteries in them.

Cheers,
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Hodgin" <capiscum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>