[bookport] Re: bspeakers for bookport

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:43:45 -0500

Yes, you certainly can hook speakers to the headphone jack.  You will probably
want to purchase powered speakers since the audio put out by the Book Port is
actually pretty low for using unpowered speakers.

One nice set of powered speakers that have a good sound and good price are a
set of battery powered stereo speakers that fold together and can be purchased
from Radio Shack for around $30.