[bookport] Re: Book port, boadt anchor.

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:09:12 -0400

Which reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask.  As I understand it,
the BP's memory is limited and incapable of being expanded to add NLS access.
But what about replacing some of what's in memory with NLS-suitable access
enabling software?
I'm new to this list and may have missed an earlier answer.  I appologize for a
possibly redundant question.