[bookport] Re: Book port, boadt anchor.

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 07:55:34 -0400

You are entitled to your opinion, but if you are calling the Book Port a
boat anchor, I strongly disagree.  I have more books than I could read in
the next year right now.  I frankly get tired of all the whining that seems
to go on about all of our products.  I feel like I have already gotten more
value from my Book Port than I spent on it several years ago.  Why do people
think APH should be able to retrofit this device so we can read NLS digital
books?  It would have been nice if that had worked out, but it didn't so get
over it.  You can read NLS books 24 hours a day right this very moment with
a VS and within the next year or so for free, I repeat free, with an NLS
player.  Sorry but I think this is a dead horse and it would be nice if
people would stop beating it.

Joni