[bookport] Re: Any hardware revision planned?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:53:24 -0400

I'm in complete agreement with Mike's comments with respect to the ability
to run the BP from an AC converter and especially regarding inclusion of a
radio. However, I'd even forego the AC option if it would significantly
increase either the physical size or weight of the device. This, to me, is
one of those "It would be nice but I can certainly live without it"
features, just as a built-in speaker would be.