[bookport] Re: Accessory Suggestion

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:57:35 -0400

Ok, the handles could be collapsible.  I'd like to see this carrier cost $75
or so, making it attractive and as multifunctional as possible.  A small
pouch for your cell phone would be nice too and wouldn't take up much room.
We might not have to change the lock sequence either.  Battery storage would
be nice as well.  While it can't be too big, it could be the size of a note
taker case and thicker.