[bookport] Re: Accessory Suggestion

Hi. I'd just like to see a case for the bookport instead of the camera
cases Peter Sciali is selling. They are great, but are not really made for
the bp. The case with speakers could be another model for those who want
that. The Ipod has a unit that one can attach it to that has speakers, but
you can also buy just a case. The case could have a compartment for ear
buds and or one for a flash disk or two.