[bookport] Re: Accessory Suggestion

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:37:37 -0500

Hi Marlaina,
I think that is a great suggestion.  I don't have a bookport yet, but I'm
going to get one at some point.   I just got a new pc with win xp, so it'll
be a while.  I've enjoyed being on the list and reading all the messages
though.
I wanted to get win xp because I knew then my dream of a bookport would be
even closer.
Stacey Robinson

stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx