[bookport] Re: 4 GB card and BP performance

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:04:57 -0700

Jim.
I put music on a 4gig card, each cd in its own folder. At turn on, the BP is slow, its reading the folders. Once done, its fine.

Currently it contains 38 main folders, 22 sub folders and almost 1,000 files.

You do not want to fill up a card to the max. I had to remvoe one cd for this card to work, as it needs some free space to work in.

In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx